Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Warm weather, frisbees, and hot air balloons

Today was a beautiful day. Temperature in the 60s, sunny, beautiful, and perfect. I can't believe it's January. 

The weather was far too perfect to stay inside, so once my handsome husband got off work we went for a walk around the park. It's a good time to hold hands and talk and be cute 'n stuff. ;) Plus we get some much needed exercise. 




Did I mention it was perfect? :) I love Arizona. 

We threw the frisbee around for a few minutes too. We first met at an ultimate frisbee game so playing with him always brings back happy memories. :) I can't believe it's been more than 2 years since that chilly October night! I sure am glad I braved the cold. 



On our way back to the car, we spotted a red hot air balloon and I decided to be a crazy person and chase it. 



And guess what? I got lucky and found it just after it landed so I got to get a closer look at it and see them take it down! Here's some pictures. :)






There is something that intrigues me about hot air balloons. I cant imagine what it would be like to be in a little basket up in the sky at the mercy of the wind. I've flown in planes before, but I'm sure this is so different. I would love to ride in one someday, but then again just the thought of being one or two thousand feet above the ground makes me a little dizzy!

I'm not really sure what the point of this post is, but man, I sure do love evenings like this. I love being married to someone that is both my husband and my best buddy. I get to hang out with him every day and wake up next to his handsome face every morning, and that is just the bee's knees (whatever that means). ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment