Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Pine trees and snow go together so perfectly, don't you think?
Today, I'm thankful for tender mercies. I've been feeling under the weather the past couple days. Nothing too serious... sick enough to be miserable and a little whiny (sorry babe :P), but not enough to let myself take a day off from seminary. Although the thought of sleeping in was very enticing, trust me. But that doesn't happen very much around here, since we're either getting up early for seminary to go on some canyoneering adventure. :)

I love the color of these berries, especially in the snow!
Good thing our rosemary plants can handle the snow... 
Today I got lucky, though. Thanks to an unexpected snow day, I got to sleep in and take it easy, which felt so good. I spent the morning reading, watching stuff on Netflix, taking these pictures, and enjoying some delicious peppermint hot cocoa. 


Hot cocoa tastes even better when I drink it out of these cute cups my mom gave me. 


Now, the only thing I need to make this day perfect is to have my husband come home. Snuggles are the best medicine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment