Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crockpot pesto ranch chicken {Pin a week 12/52}

Whoever invented the crockpot was a genius. I need to use ours more. For this week's pin, I tried out this recipe for pesto ranch chicken. 

Click here for original recipe
It really doesn't get much more simple than this, and it turned out really good! I did change it up a bit though. Instead of thighs, I used breasts. I also added some potatoes and chopped onion, and next time I think I'll throw in some freshly minced garlic. 



P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day from your favorite ginger couple! ;)


Dallin busted out his green suit coat for church today... because how often does St. Patty's Day fall on Sunday? ;)


We like each other.

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I need to start this pin a week challenge! And I love your guys'
    St. Patrick's Day outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! I think I'll try that. I love crockpot meals, especially since I had Owen. Such a time saver!

    ReplyDelete