Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Currently, I'm...

Loving: Life in general. This world is a pretty rad place, don't you think?

Stressing about: What I am going to get Dallin for his birthday in a few weeks. You guys, I am stumped. The man has everything he wants.

Looking forward to: Finishing up teaching seminary for the school year! Don't get me wrong, I love this calling, but it is a lot of work. A LOT. It's also a little more responsibility than I'm really comfortable with, but that just means it is really good for me, right?

P.S. Today we learned about the Armor of God in Ephesians 6. The assignment was to label the different pieces of armor mentioned in Ephesians 6:13-17, but I guess a couple of my students decided their soldiers needed a little more style... haha! 

Thankful for: A happy, healthy marriage. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Dreaming about: All the warm, sunny beaches that are calling my name. Hopefully I can visit my sister in CA soon to get my sand and sea fix!

Laughing about: This GIF. Skillz, man... skillz.

Cheerful homeless man dancing moustache trick animated gif

Eating: An obscene amount of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It was on sale... I really can't be held responsible for buying 3 cartons!

No comments:

Post a Comment