Friday, May 24, 2013

Outfit a day every day in May {week three}

One more week left! 

May 17
Maxi dresses are amazing. 
(Especially when you don't want to shave...)

Dress: Ross || Scarf: Rue 21 || Shoes: Target 

May 18
I love this dress but haven't worn it in a long time since it got an ink stain... boooo. I finally managed to get it out though with a combination of hydrogen peroxide, Dawn dish soap, Shout, and lots of elbow grease. Yay!

Dress: Downeast Basics (old) || Shoes and pearls: thrifted

May 19
This is kind of a crazy pattern, but I love it!

Shirt: Downeast Basics || Cardigan: F21 || Belt: Charlotte Russe (?)

May 20 and 21
I was a little apprehensive at first, but now I love my pink pants probably more than I should.

(On the left) Shirt: Ross || Jeans: Old Navy || Flats: Charlotte Russe
(On the right) Shirt: Thrifted and refashioned by me || Pants: F21 || Flats: Ross || Necklace: gift

May 22
I mentioned this shirt briefly in my previous post, but here it is again! I really love how it turned out after I altered it and added the belt for some shape. It is this pretty, silky fabric too that is really cool and comfy. It looks much better in real life, not that my awkward self-timer shots aren't lovely, but...

Shirt: Thrifted/refashioned by me || Jeans: Old Navy || Flats: Ross || Bubble necklace: Groopdealz


May 23 and 24 
Yesterday was a t-shirt kind of day. In fact, I might just change back into a t-shirt this afternoon while I finish packing... which I should probably be doing instead of blogging, but whatevs. 

(On the left) Shirt from my trip to Russia
(On the right) Shirt: Ross || Belt: F21

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow dress and I agree that Maxi skirts and dresses are the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete