Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy birfday!

After a week enjoying beautiful Spain, Dallin and I got back home to good old 'Merica last night. Oh, our trip was wonderful. Truly wonderful. I'm so glad we were able to go and that everything went perfectly. Travelling abroad stresses both of us out (too many bad experiences maybe?) so to not have any major glitches was a huge blessing.

There will be lots of pictures and stories coming up for sure, but today is my sweet husband's birthday and I want to take this opportunity to talk about him. Don't worry, I'll try to keep it short. ;)

You guys, I am convinced that I am the luckiest woman alive. I can't really say what he means to me without getting more personal than I'd like on this blog, but sometimes it overwhelms me to think about how that blessed man has affected my life. He is patient, forgiving, and always treats me with such gentleness and respect. Even when I am difficult to live with, which happens at least once a month, he is consistently selfless and sweet.

Today I am thankful for him... and that he is crazy enough to kind of like me a little bit. ;)

Happy birthday, darlin'!

(One of many pics from our Spain adventures... can't wait to show you more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment