Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"You will always look lovely"

Have you ever known someone that just always seems to look happy? Or seen someone at the store that has a glowing expression on their face? 

When I think of happy-looking people, I think of those I know that consistently have good, happy thoughts. They are the kind of people that have trained themselves to banish negative, judgmental, or otherwise bad thoughts from their minds. And it shows. You can tell they are happy inside. That's the kind of person I want to be

I think Roald Dahl summed it up pretty well in this quote, which has been my favorite for a long time.

"If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of
your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
-Roald Dahl


I wanted this to be in my house as a reminder, so I made a little printable to frame. I'm not a pro, but it is fun to play around especially when I actually make something that I like enough to display! 
If you want to use it, feel free to download by left-clicking the image to enlarge and right-clicking to save. 

I also made these versions, and even though I don't like them as much I thought I'd include them too in case someone else does. :) Which of the three is your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. How do you do this cute stuff??? Teach me your ways. And I totally agree - happy people make the world a better place. You know a happy person when you see them because their countenances just shine through. It's much more than meets the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder and I like the first one best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that. What a lovely frame of mind! Hard to choose - you did good :).

    ReplyDelete