Monday, November 25, 2013

28 weeks down, 12 to go

I can't believe I'm already in my third trimester. How the heck did that come up so quickly? 



Everything is still going well! I've been feeling really good lately, which has been nice since I have gotten a lot done on the nursery. It's all painted, the crib is set up, I've finally figured out how I want to arrange all the furniture, the four bags of clothes my mom gave me have been organized and put away in the closet, and now I just have some decorating and a couple projects to finish up before it's just right. 

I've been nesting like nobody's business lately, so I'm really thankful that we live in a house where I can paint, decorate, and fuss over baby things to my heart's content, although that means I've been spending a lot more time messing with the nursery than doing the dishes the past few weeks... Oh well. ;) 

Displaying photo.jpg
Don't be too jealous of my incredibly attractive men's sweats from Walmart. 
Displaying photo.jpg

He's still really wiggly and has been getting much stronger. It's crazy to be able to see him move instead of just feeling it. I caught it on video when I was waiting for a doctor's appointment last week. Glad he cooperated!


On an unrelated note, school is on break for the whole week so I got to sleep in until 7am. I woke up feeling happier that a bodybuilder directing traffic. It was glorious. Annnnd I get to do that all week. This pleases me very much indeed. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I'm sure that the nursery is set up it seems that much more real and closer to having baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) You look great.

    2) I love that commercial so much.

    ReplyDelete