Friday, April 11, 2014

Eli Thursday

First things first: Yes, I know it isn't Thursday, and yes, I am shamelessly copying Jen.

Now that we have that cleared up, welcome to the first edition of Eli Thursday. (Tangent: I was hoping to come up with something more catchy or clever but since the only thing I could think of was Eli Erryday I decided to stick with Eli Thursday for obvious reasons. End tangent.) The idea is that I post a picture or two every Thursday, partially to help me remember to not only take pictures with my real camera, but actually do something with them besides just let them sit on my computer. I'm hoping to stick with it for a year and then print them off and put them in an album. We'll see how it goes, eh?

Week 7

He's my little workout buddy. He loves the stroller and slept the whole time, except for when I peeked in the canopy a couple times and he glared at me as if to say, "Hey, you're letting in the light. Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" 

I just started exercising this week and boy howdy, am I out of shape. I don't care as much about getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight as I do about being able to do stuff like play frisbee and go hiking without getting exhausted after 10 minutes. Going walking/running (let's be honest, there ain't much running) with him helps though since the faster I move the better he sleeps. 

I guess I better play catch-up since I'm starting this so late, so... here's the past 6 weeks too.

Week 1
He loves being Eli's daddy and it makes me happy.

Week 2
Sleepy smiles. The best.

Week 3
He really loves being photographed, can't you tell? That kid has killer brows.

Week 4
Such a champ with his first cast (which is to straighten out his club foot, and not because we let him play in the street. I know you were wondering.).

 Week 5
This kid loves to stretch, and makes the goofiest faces when he does it.

Week 6
Meeting great-grandma Carmen, Dallin's (97-year-old!) grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment