Monday, June 30, 2014

Just some thoughts

Hot weather and myself do not get along very well. And to this mountain girl, hot weather means anything over 85º. I'm a wimp. 

Baby giggles are the best thing ever. The end.

My kitchen is clean still... but the rest of my house is kinda messy and it's making me anxious. Something needs to be done today before I go bonkers. Funny how now that I don't have much free time I actually want to clean...

I want to have my house painted and decorated all nice and purty, but I kind of stink at it. Too many choices for this indecisive woman.

Lately I've had the itch to hop on a plane and explore somewhere new and far away, but that's difficult because (1) plane tickets/hotels are 'spensive, (2) Dallin has this inconvenient but also very wonderful thing called a "job" and doesn't have much PTO that isn't spoken for already, and (3) I'm a leeeetle nervous to go on a major trip with a four-month-old. 

Speaking of said four-month-old, I just changed his second very poopy diaper of the day. It's 9:00am. Need I say more?

Yesterday I saw a bear in the wild. It was pretty dang cool. I'm glad I was in my car though, fo sho. 

"Gentle Ben, where's Bobby?" #namethatreference
Well, now that you know what's going in my head, how is your Monday morning going?


1 comment: