Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life lately in iPhone pictures

One of my favorite things about having a smartphone is being able to snap a picture whenever the occasion arises. Here are just a few recent ones I've taken:


We moved Eli from the pack-n-play in our room to his crib in the nursery. Bittersweet for sure, but he is sleeping better and that is worth it! // I've been making homemade yogurt. This bowl is sweetened with raspberries and granola. It is really easy, and so much cheaper than buying it!

Silly faces at the grocery store. He pulled this face as soon as he saw me trying to get a picture of him smiling. // Cousins hanging out at Barnes and Noble. Starting the book addiction young! ;)

This is what I am doing approximately every 10 seconds. I just can't help myself, not with this squishy man cub around! // Kayaking with my family. Sad to see the lake so low! 
We went for a walk in the rain, and every time he saw me peek at him underneath the umbrella he would laugh his head off. Little goof. // I could eat curry every day, and last week I got pretty close to doing just that. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment