Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Birfday to Eli!

Well folks, I officially managed to keep this little human alive for a whole year. I think that's definitely cause for celebration, no?

Eli's birthday was actually on Friday, but we were out of town so we did cake and such today. 


Dallin kept the candle at a safe distance while we sang "Happy Birthday" to Eli. Both sets of grandparents were there via Facetime too.



It took him a few tries, but he managed to blow the candle out by himself!


At first he tried picking off the sprinkles to eat, and then ended up shoving globs of frosting in his mouth. 


He wasn't much interested in the actual cake part... at least not eating it.


 It didn't take long for him to smash it all up...


 ...and toss it on the floor.


Silly goose. 

It makes me glad I didn't bother making a healthier cake since he didn't eat much anyway, just as I suspected. 


Then we ditched the clothes for present time! He made short work of this. 




Sure do love this little munchkin! I really can't believe it's already been a whole year since we became a family of three. He makes our home such a happy place and I'm so glad to be his mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment